12.31.2009

Head over heels..Fallen

Ok, so I know these aren't the high fashioned pictures you might be used to; why you ask? Because I went to the Annual Christmas Tournament [holiday basketball tournament].

Shirt was only $1.99, in San Francisco's Chinatown so I bought 5!







Then I put on my favorite jacket.





                                  Then I fell.


                                    
Since its during the XMAS and New Years break everyone expects you to dress up and try to be over the top, the holidays are here so you should! But everyone knows me [the rebel] I will do the complete opposite while still making noise with my loud outfit
[Im a rockstar].

leggings: American Apparel, boots: Ugg Adirondack II boots, shirt: Chinatown, jacket: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment