5.20.2011

Lita's FOR MEN!

First by Jeffrey Campbell
I have to say I was very shocked to see the wonderful Jeffrey Campbell Lita up on Solestruck again but to my surprise when I clicked the link they weren't the usual women's Lita, they were for men!
I'm so happy the Jeffrey Campbell is embracing the many different style of both genders. 
These fab shoes run in sizes 9-14
So if you're a male that has secretly seeked the wonderful Lita, fret no more because your size has arrived!
get the Lita Mens here

Xxo,NEA

5 comments:

  1. For men?! That's new!!

    Anyway, I love Jeffrey Campbell!! HE'S THE BEST EVER :D

    xx,dawn
    www.dawnbey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if he plans to make some new ones for men ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is strange for boys i think :D
    http://fraisesdeluxe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. are those men or women sizes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these shoes I would really like to buy them,

    ReplyDelete