1.01.2010

5-4-3-2-1, Happy New Year!





Ok so I attempted to blur my friends out because I didnt get their permission to post them on here.
But I loved this one sooo much, I had to post it. We really had a great time; well to be teens anyway.

Our celebrity guest list included:


she's the best

inspiration/beauty:


who: 5star and friends
what: Class of 2010 New Years Get together
when: 12.31.2009
where: Class of 2010 graduate
 why: This is our last year together in high school
so we wanted to spend it together. Too bad we're too young
to get into an actual New Years party; so we threw
OUR OWN!

I look very plain but it is because just as we expected things got super crazy so I wanted to be prepared for the worst. No one dressed up at all, everyone actually had on PJ's so I wanted to look decent but not over the top.

shirt: H&M, jeans: Wet Seal, shoes: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment