2.28.2010

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaa

Beyonce- Single Ladies VMA Performance

Yesterday I performed in my schools' annual LIP SYNCING show.
Lookin back on everything
learning
teaching
many rescheduled dates (Due to inclement weather on the East coast)
&&-SHOWTIME
It was an amazing experience..

I want to thank all of the girls that danced with me:
Kiiera
Symone
Nae'
India
Kayla
Samirah
Patrice
Qunisha
Azania
Jasmine
Sierra
Yazmin
Chanice



I was lucky enough that someone actually recorded it.
Thanx to you!*

Enjoy:

Presenting...NEA as Beyonce
Single Ladies



I am "Beyonce" wearing red and black leotard
all of my background dancers are wearing red leotards.

I decided to keep it very simple with plain opaque stockings, its also very classy.
We all know that Beyonce can steal any show with her beautiful outfits so I had to do the same.

I wore a black letoard but went out and bought material and let a local designer add sleeves to it, to give it that Beyonce affect. I ended it with opaque red stockings and black shoes.
Notice the beautiful BIG RED BOW on the back of my leotard,, I love.
MORE IS ALWAYS BETTER.

Well I hope you enjoyed the video, let me know what you think!
-xoxo

red leotards: Hosiery City, tights: Hosiery City, Black leotard (w/o red accents): American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment