9.16.2010

Jewelry Review: Lushae Jewelry

Ok so this review is waaaayyy past due!

Back in July I received this beautiful ring from Lushae Jewelry.
It is a thick gold with a white gold bow centered right on top of it, AMAZING!

Online shopping is very risky, because you never know how the product will be until you see it yourself.
But I can assure that the products at Lushae are exactly how they are depicted and described.
How do I know?
Because when I received my ring it was PERFECT!
The perfect size and it completed my perfect look.
Then add the extremely fast delivery, so you wont be biting your nails for too long.

I would recommend this jewelry to everyone!
It can be a great anniversary, birthday, wedding, etc gift.
Or it can just be a gift for one's self.

Sadly I don't have any pictures of me wearing the ring (I didn't have a camera)
and the website no longer has the ring up, but I will post some pictures as soon as possible.

In the meantime, check out the website and view the great finds yourself.

here a few rings that caught my eye from the new online collection:




and it doesn't stop at rings; they have earrings, necklaces, pendants, and any other jewelry you may be looking for.

It's soooo affordable, why would you miss out!

-xox, 5star

No comments:

Post a Comment