2.24.2011

BlackBook: Nicki Minaj

"I'm Nicki Minaj, Nicki Lewenski, Nicki the Ninja, Nicki the Boss, Nicki the Harajuku Barbie"

I think she lives up to her many names, don't you agree?
Great minds think alike

It's so wierd because I actually happen to have my hair exactly how Nicki Minaj's is in the images above
And this is also in case you guys forgot what I look like :)
It's a random picture I took on my laptop before I showered for my early morning ahead.
But I guess we are similar outside of this hairstyle
I like to do things out of the ordinary and I don't dress in the usual vintage, bohemian, and simple styles; I'm a little out there with my style. I like the jaw dropping effect. But I do plan to switch my style up to a bit more simple though.


Xxo,NEA

No comments:

Post a Comment