1.15.2010

On Cloud 9



In my school we are having our annual lip sync contest, its sort of like a celebrity night. In each act, the students have to reinact a celebrity of their choice whether its a video or one of their performances. Its soooo cool, one year someone even did one of the singing scenes from "The Five Heartbeats" movie, and this year someone is doing a scene from "Dream Girls"; cool right? I know! Well for my act I am going to do a performance of Beyonce's, and its coming together really well. I cannot wait! I'll definitely post a video after the show. Im sooo siked! But the biggest mistake I ever made was forgetting my practice clothes home...big mess! So yeah, I had to practice a big dance performance in a pencil SKIRT and lace shirt, oh yeah and boots. All in all practice went great and we got a lot accomplished.<3
blazer: Armani Exchange,shirt/skirt: H&M,boots: Minnetonka

No comments:

Post a Comment