1.21.2011

Vroom Vroom

2012 Audi A6
This hot tomale premierd Monday, January 17, 2011
I know the auto world is buzzing!
The price isn't set yet, but it will be $60,000+


Fantasy/Dream car.
I have to get this car! [wishful thinking]
We all know that isn't going to happen. It is nice to see things that you really like so that you can set standards for what you want in life. And in order to get the things you want you'll have  to work hard, set goals, and accomplish them. The only bad thing about seeing things that your in love with is that now your standards are much higher even though you may be far from capable of meeting you own standards. My only issue is that I am a young college student; I dont even have my own house yet so I would never spend too much on a car yet. 
But like I said, "im young," I still have time [wink]

Xxo, 5star

No comments:

Post a Comment